The Vision of the Office of Youth Ministry is to provide collaborative opportunities for our young and adult church to build community. Each year new young people are becoming involved in youth ministry. By using their faith, gifts, energy, and fresh ideas we are able to inspire growth and also give them the challenge to carry the cross of Christ, speak the words of life and experience the saving grace of the Lord in their hearts. This vision is present in the Office of Youth Ministry by:
- Continuing to develop youth ministry on the parish and deanery levels.
- Providing Christian opportunities to empower young people in the diocese.
- Informing and communicating with all parishes regarding diocesan events.
- Promoting and offering opportunities for youth ministers and youth to see ministry and church on a larger scale.
- Providing an adequate training to youth ministers concerning the diocesan "Safe Environment" program and policies.